1. This Contest is open to people 18 years of age or older with a valid I.D. and Social Security Number. People who have previously won a trip or prize valued at more than $500 from KVOK/Hot 101.1 within the last 24 months are ineligible.
2. Pick up punch cards at participating businesses and with every $10 spent, receive one punch on the card. Once card is filled up to $100, turn the card in to a participating business for a chance at the grand prize and other drawings during the promotion. Winner will be drawn from eligible entries. No purchase necessary--You may request one entry by mailing Kodiak Island Broadcasting Co. Inc. at: 1315 Mill Bay Road Suite A, Kodiak, AK. Must be postmarked by December 15th.
3. Everyone is eligible to win except employees of Kodiak Island Broadcasting Co. Inc. and members of their immediate families. Past employees of Kodiak Island Broadcasting Co. Inc. may not participate until 36 months after their departure from Kodiak Island Broadcasting Co. Inc.
4. The Grand Prize is $2,000. Failure to collect prize constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain property of Kodiak Island Broadcasting Co. Inc.
5. The contest runs from November 22nd through December 26th. Entry boxes will be available at participating businesses through December 26th, after that date they are in the collection stages and there is no guarantee of contest entry after 3pm on December 26th. Some businesses may close early for the Christmas Holiday, contestants must check with each business for final entry date per business.
6. There will be 4 weekly drawings of $500, on these dates: Dec. 1, Dec. 8, Dec.15 and Dec. 22, 2017. Each of those 4 drawings will be held at one of the participating sponsor locations, determined by a drawing of the 40 businesses.
7. The Grand Prize Drawing of $2,000 will be held on Thursday, December 28th live on the air during Hotline on KVOK. The Grand Prize winner will be announced through station promos for up to 1 week after the contest is over.
8. All entrant participation in this contest is voluntary and acknowledges that Kodiak Island Broadcasting, and other participating sponsors are not responsible for any subsequent events directly or indirectly associated with winning the Grand Prize.
9. Winners must consent to the use of their names and images without compensation for advertising purposes.
10. Certain rules and restrictions apply. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable taxes.
11. Non-compliance with rules by winner(s) may result in the forfeiture of prize(s). Kodiak Island Broadcasting Co. Inc remains the final decision-maker in all matters relating to contest in order to ensure fairness for all parties involved!
12. Kodiak Island Broadcasting Co. Inc., reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
Christmas In Kodiak Official Rules 2017